Turning a certain age especially round figures is a big deal to a lot of people and Nigerian celebrities are not left out. Milestone ages are wildly and largely celebrated on and off social media, and for most people, it is a transition to the best years of their lives yet. Here is a list of 5 Celebrities that have turned a milestone age in the year 2021.
1. Banky W Popular singer, Banky W clocked 40 in March and he was celebrated by fans and colleagues. To mark the special occasion, a party was thrown for him.
2. RMD Veteran actor, Richard Mode-Damijo turned 60 on July 6 and it was a big deal for him because none of his parents lived till that age. You can be sure that he still has solid plans to live life to the fullest.
3. Burna Boy The Grammy award-winning artiste was definitely excited to climb the 30th floor and he was well celebrated by fans, family and other superstars. He got a special gift from Manchester United star, Pogba, and his mum carried him on her back.
4. Temi Otedola The billionaire daughter and fashion influencer clocked 25 in style and she was well celebrated by fans and colleagues. Her musician boo, Mr Eazi took her to a private island to celebrate the special occasion.
5. Timi Dakolo The Iyawo Mi crooner climbed the 4th floor in January with excitement and he was well celebrated by fans and colleagues. A beautiful surprise dinner was thrown for the singer by close friends and colleagues.