If you love watching your favorite movies and series on your smartphone, here are some cool hacks to improve your mobile viewing experience on Netflix. Whether you are snuggled up in bed, or stuck in traffic, you can easily access your favorite films and series.
- Get going with the Mobile N1200 Plan: If your smartphone is your world then the Mobile Plan, priced at N1200/month is a great fit for you. You can get unlimited access to all of Netflix’s content from across the world in standard definition and stream on any one screen – mobile phone or tablet- at a time.
- Browse other apps while watching Netflix: Got a work-mail but also don’t want to pause Blood Sisters while the plot thickens and gets exciting? You can easily play videos in the ‘picture in picture’ mode on your mobile device and multitask while your favorite stories play on Netflix in the background.
- On Android devices – You can enable this on your phone from Privacy Protection under Settings. Click on Special App Access and turn on Picture-in-Picture.
- On iOS devices – You can enable this on your phone by turning on Picture-in-Picture from General Settings.
You can also resize, move, or minimize the floating window.
3. Never miss titles that are “Coming Soon”: You can stay updated on what Netflix has in store for you by going to the ‘Coming Soon’ tab on your mobile app and get a sneak peek of the upcoming shows and movies. The tab provides the trailer and synopsis of the titles that you can keep an eye out for. What’s more? If you can’t wait to know as soon as the new season of King of Boys is out, you can also click on the ‘Remind Me’ bell icon which adds the title to your ‘My List’ and notifies you when the title premieres on Netflix.
4. Download with Netflix: Long commute time or Wi-Fi issues in the favorite corner of your bedroom? Make your phone your theatre and watch your favorite titles